Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Caroline Weighs In

This morning after I got to work, Mommy sent me the cutest picture of Caroline. The caption was, " I partied all night and now I'm pooped!"
Mommy also gave me some good news to share... our Sweet Baby Gurl has gained back up to her birth weight which is 8 lbs. and 1 oz. I'm so proud of all of the Windy Hills Lane Gang! Mommy for sticking with the program and doing a fantastic job, Daddy for being so supportive and encouraging, and Caroline... well, just for being sweet little Caroline!

No comments: