Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Got Milk?

Milkdrunk...again!
Each day that passes, brings another smile or a new sound from Caroline. I'm so amazed at her - I can sit and watch her for hours...or as long as Mommy lets me! Some 'experts' say you can't spoil a baby, others say, oh yes you can. Personally, I think the jury is still out on that subject!
Mommy sent me some pictures today and I just had to laugh out loud! I've seen Caroline's milkdrunk look before. Every time I see it, I think of Otis Campbell on The Andy Griffith Show.

The other photo is Caroline napping in her big girl bed. Up until now, she has slept in her cribblett in Mommy and Daddy's room. She looks sooo tiny in that great big bed!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Best "Otis" impression ever!! :) That's definitely "milkdrunk"! Lol Love it!