Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Nother Busy Day

Enough chatter, I'm tired.
What was originally planned to be a PJ Day, turned into AB Day...another busy day. Mommy's students went to the park for their last day of school sooooo, Mommy went to visit with them for a bit. Instead of doing the laundry like we should have, Caroline and I made our roost in Daddy's recliner and didn't move til Mommy returned, boy that was fun. After a quick lunch, we did a load of laundry then piled up for a short nap. Wasn't long after we woke up that a friend from church brought over dinner and stayed for a visit. Caroline couldn't keep her eyes open any longer so she drifted off to sleep again while the grown ups were talking.



No comments: