Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Busy Baby Girl

Caroline has been on the go the last two days! Our church hosted a fish fry yesterday so we loaded up and went out to have fish. Everything came to a standstill when Mommy walked in with Caroline. Each person there had to see her and talk to her. Caroline, being the people person that she is, granted each passerby a grin and a cute blink! Ater we finished eating, Miss Macel had enough looking at Caroline from afar so she got her in her lap as soon as she could!! Caroline was so good and never made a whimper the whole time.
Saturday was a memorable day for Caroline. She had the pleasure of meeting her great great grandmother, Pauline Risher. Caroline was such a sweet baby while we were there and Pauline seemed to enjoy watching her smile and look the room over. I took several pictures of the three so Mommy can add this occasion to Caroline's baby book. When I get copies of the picture, I'll be sure to add them for everyone to see.




No comments: