Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Rocker Chick

On our way back into town today we stopped by to see Caroline. Mommy had just finished feeding her and she was a little sleepy. I managed to hold her and talk to her before she went off to sleepytown. I'm amazed how much she has changed in just a few days. Caroline seems to be getting over her shots fairly well and is not suffering from any side effects so far.
I'm very pleased to announce that Caroline's dedication service will be this Sunday, July 24th at 10:45. She will be presented with her first Bible from the church as her family and friends support her during this very special service. Aunt Nat is even coming in the morning to visit and go to church with us Sunday. I wish Chloe were coming too but she is spending the weekend with her Granbec! (Have fun you two!! We miss you.)
After services, we are all going to Caroline's house for Sunday Sammiches. We're going to get comfy, eat a bunch, then play Please Pass the Baby!

No comments: