Caroline had the pleasure of keeping me Wednesday while Mommy went to school to get ready to go back to school! From the time I arrived until the time I had to leave, Caroline was PER-FECKT! An absolute angel. She took her bottle, burped, played a bit, rocked me, and went to Nappytown right on schedule every three hours. It was the best day!! Daddy beat Mommy home and got in some recline time with Caroline. Note in the photo how well she is holding up her head...unassisted too, I might add! She's so very smart and not yet 3 months! Amazing!I made a short video of Caroline on her changing table where she has so much fun. After watching the video I was ticked at myself for holding the phone crooked. Apparently if you tip an iPhone just the least bit, it will make videos sideways! Grrrr. I worked and worked trying to get it flipped but never could. I guess if you watch it you can either tilt your head or your monitor!! Listen real close and I think you can make out the alphabet we memorized today, E I O - S O . We're working on the rest next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment