Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Thursday, September 01, 2011

I'll Pay For This One

I know I shouldn't post these pictures. I can't help it, they are so adorable, if only to me. So Caroline, please forgive me and don't hide my cane when you see these someday! I wub you.... After our first nap yesterday, I wiped Caroline off with a warm wash cloth and some baby lotion so she would smell a little more babylike - fresher, if you will. As an after thought, I made a quick swipe across her head. Ooops, oh no ... baby lotion! All I could do was laugh and you see in the picture the glare I received from Caroline. (It's just that her hair is never that flat.), The second photo is Granny burping Caroline. At just the perfect moment, Papaw Glenn snapped this shot. I think it's a favorite. Caroline appears to have teeth, two of them! Even though I know they're bubbles, I think of Chiclet's Gum!
Be sure to check out two new videos listed at the top right of the blog. Caroline seemed to sense being recorded and was a little quieter than usual. Wouldn't you know, the minute I turned it off, she chattered like a chimp!

No comments: