Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Bedtime Bubbles

Last night, around 10ish, I noticed that Daddy had sent me an email at 9:40ish. I opened the email on my handy dandy iPhone and saw that it was a video. Oh goodie, I love getting videos. I downloaded the video then waited for it to play. The screen was black but I was hearing a sound. It was Caroline blowing bubbles, the experts call it blowing raspberries. I'm thinkin', after listening to it twice, Caroline was supposed to be going to sleep and the room was dark, hence the black screen. This is now my new favorite video! I can just see the little stinker puckering her lips up, blowing spit as hard as she can, then taking a big breath to finish the sputter! Turn up your sound when you look listen to the video, Bedtime Bubbles, to hear Caroline entertain her Mommy and Daddy as she goes to sleep.

No comments: