Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

I spent the night with Caroline last night so Mommy and Daddy could go to a Christmas party at Daddy's work. Caroline wasn't feeling too chipper as her congestion has returned. We still had a good time in spite of her cold. Caroline ate a little tub of veggies and enjoyed another little tub of fruit. She ate every bite...without sputtering this time!! After Caroline ate, I had a sandwich and chips. Caroline watched every bite that went into my mouth. A few bites in to the sandwich, I began to feel guilty with her watching. It felt like a puppy begging for a tidbit!! It was all I could do to keep from giving her a teeny, tiny morsel. We played on the floor for a bit then she sat in her jumpy seat and bounced for quite a while. Nine o'clock and it was bottle time. Wasn't long fore Caroline was out like a light for the night. It was good to be with her since I haven't seen her in a while. I'm anxious to see her open her Christmas gifts and especially anxious to see what Santa leaves for her on her very first Christmas!

No comments: