Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Eight Months Old, No Way

BEFORE...
AFTER !
I know it's true because I was there and the calendar doesn't lie but....I can't believe Caroline is EIGHT months old! She is growing way too fast. In four short months, we'll celebrate her first birthday! Wahhht?
Granny and Papaw Glenn came up yesterday for a visit and brought lunch. After her nap, Caroline showed us her crawling skills in the living room. We sat her toys just out of reach and she would half crawl and half scoot to retrieve the toy!! She went a good distance before getting tired. It won't be many more days before she will be mobile and then it will be on! Not only is Caroline trying to crawl, she is just about to cut another toof. She has taken her bottles fine but is not eating her baby food as she usually does. Mommy checked out her gums and confirmed that the little Chiklet is well on it's way. Won't be long now! Earlier this week, Mommy sent me the photos on this post. Hint...toy placement!

No comments: