As I sat here on the sofa with my laptop, pondering what to blog, I heard a Sherwood Forest text tone. I knew it was from Caroline's Daddy. I opened the text message to find a picture. After scratching around to find my readers, I saw this photo of Caroline! What a cute little cupcake sitting on the floor pondering what to put in her pans!! Mimi said that Daddy, Andy, and Liana, loved pots and pans too! Caroline is following a Barton family tradition! While you're here, check the video list to the right for a short clip of Caroline playing peek a boo, it's cute as can be!
Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!
Monday, March 12, 2012
A Chef in the Makin'
As I sat here on the sofa with my laptop, pondering what to blog, I heard a Sherwood Forest text tone. I knew it was from Caroline's Daddy. I opened the text message to find a picture. After scratching around to find my readers, I saw this photo of Caroline! What a cute little cupcake sitting on the floor pondering what to put in her pans!! Mimi said that Daddy, Andy, and Liana, loved pots and pans too! Caroline is following a Barton family tradition! While you're here, check the video list to the right for a short clip of Caroline playing peek a boo, it's cute as can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment