Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Friday, March 02, 2012

Strollin' Into Spring!

This week the weather was so warm (and humid) that Caroline and I strolled outside quite a bit! She loves the outdoors! We walk down the driveway to the creek with Ace and Deuce. If we go past the creek, the boys bark at us wanting us to come back. A while back, Daddy installed an electric underground dog stopper fence thing that will zap'em if they cross it! We've heard Deuce squawk several times when he forgot his boundary! If there is a strong breeze, Caroline will watch the trees sway with the wind. I often wonder what she is thinking. If we are outside when Mommy comes home, we wait for her to get close then we race her to the garage. Mommy usually wins...it's uphill!


No comments: