Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary To Granny & Papaw

Brown eyes met hazel from far across the room,
And that one look was held, by a future bride and groom.
They fell in love and courted, and then they exchanged vows
They had cuddles, they had laughter, they had their little rows.
They've shared their life together now, for 58 short years!
They've had their share of sorrow, disappointments and some tears.
They've also had their good times and raised a family
And I am as proud of them as parents as any child could be!
(I wish I could take credit for writing the poem but I can't. I found it by accident online and it was so fitting that I just had to use it today.)

Today is a very special day for two very special people. Fifty eight, yes, 58 years ago, my Mom and Dad married. There's not enough room on the blog to say how much they are loved or how much they mean to me and to so many others that know them. We ALL love you two so very much and hope your anniversary is as special to you as you are to all of us!

No comments: