Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm A Big Girl Now

Mommy is out of school, let the summer begin! I'm happy for Mommy to be off ... but ... I'm going to miss my Caro-lion on W, T, & F. I may have to make a play date with Caroline once a week to get my fix! 
Mommy sent me two pictures of Caroline earlier today. Now that she is one, Caroline is a front facing car rider. Mommy said she liked facing forward but  the car naps may be over - there's too much for Caroline to see coming at her! The second photo is Caroline buttering up Mason for his fish and fries! What a big girl ...practicing her charms already!
I spoke to Mommy later today and she told me that Caroline is now waving and saying Bye-Bye! Seems every day brings news of another 'first." Daddy sent me a video of Caroline playing in the sprinkler, check it out - it will make you laugh out loud!

No comments: