Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Little La Tee Daaa


Best Dressed Baby at the Pool

Who is this gorgeous little movie star lounging around the pool in her very own personal floation device? Well, well,  reports are in that this is our stunning little darlin, Miss CoCo Caroline Chanel from Windy Hills !! 
What better way to start off the three day weekend than a trip to the pool?   The sunglasses complete the look for our cute little cupcake!
Mommy said Caroline LOVED the pool outing and I don't doubt it either - I've had the pleasure of giving her a bath! She enjoys water, period. Have a super fun weekend Caroline, stay cool and enjoy the pool!!

No comments: