Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Caroline cooking with Daddy!
Standing on her own!
Pool parrrrty!
Sending out Happy Father's Day wishes to all the men in our family that are so special to us. I hope you've all had a really good day.
I saw Caroline for a few minutes today, she was so sleepy that all she could do was rub her nose. She had been to church with Mommy and Daddy and it was lunch time AND nap time! I tried to get her to give me sugar but as usual, she turned her head and grinned! Stinker!
I'm posting several pictures of Caroline taken last week. One is especially cute of her standing, yes standing!!... all by her little self in her pool! Won't be long now and we'll be chasing her. Or Caroline chasing us!

No comments: