Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Summertime Fun!

Livi, Caroline, and Lily.
Sweet baby girl!
What a good busy time Caroline is having this summer. Her birthday party, a trip to North Arkansas, pool parties with cousins, visits to grandparents...and the list goes on! One trip Caroline didn't enjoy was a trip to the doctor to get her vaccinations last Friday. Mommy called me to give me an update and she was a little anxious. She said Caroline got FIVE injections in her little arm. Hearing that made me cringe! Other than a little soreness, Caroline did very well inspite of the nasty old shots. 
I added a video of Caroline jumping in her bed...yes, I let her jump on her bed...just once. :))  See the video named Caro-cardio!


No comments: