Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Facksgibbin Errybody!

This week Caroline is 18 months old! She's no longer a baby but a very independent young lady. Often times when we are together, she starts a conversation. I listen as close as I can but I just can't make out all of her words. That's when my 'tending' skills come in handy, I 'tend I understand and talk back as if I DO know what she's saying!
I won't have access to the internet for a day or two so I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for.... Jeff and Lindsey for the wonderful, loving home they give to Caroline... Mimi and Papaw who help take care of our lil' girl....Granny and Papaw who spoil Caroline perfectly....Pop who let's me work part time so Caroline can keep me! I'm also very thankful that we are getting our little boy in February! The list goes on and it just gets gooder and gooder! Thank you Lord for ALL of our many blessings.

No comments: