Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Disney On Ice
Saturday began early as Caroline and Mommy got up to get ready for their big day in Little Rock! Mommy, Caroline, Meghan, and Mia met Natalie and Chloe at Disney on Ice! Mia's grammy embroidered crowns and names on matching dresses and the girls changed in to them before the show. Mommy said Caroline was a bit scared at first because the performance started out dark. As it lit up, Caroline was thrilled and enjoyed the skating princeses.
After the show, the girls were treated to gifts to remember the day. Chloe and Mia chose character dolls that were in the show. Caroline, well....she picked out a sword!! Caroline was exhausted when she got home but that didn't stop her from brandishing her new sword and saying, "Arrgh!" She had fun taking the sword out of the sheath and putting it back in. Each time, she would say, "I did it!, I did it!". I'm so glad Caroline enjoyed her day out with friends and hope she remembers it for a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment