Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Friday, June 17, 2011

1 Mo=10lb1oz/22in

After a brief wait at the doctor's office, Caroline took Mommy and me to the back so we could watch her get weighed and measured. The nurse was very nice and reported that Caroline weighs 10 lbs. and 1 oz. and she is 22 inches long! Mommy and I looked at each other with astonishment! We couldn't believe our ears! I thought on the way to the office that Caroline would be several ounces heavier but never ten pounds! The doctor checked her over and said she is doing great!! Caroline was a little trooper - she slept the entire time!   

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a big girl! Give Caro"lion" a big hug from Chloe Bear! :)

Angie said...

Growing like a sweet little weed!! :)