![]() |
| ZZZzzzzzzzzz.... |
It’s been a day or two since I’ve blogged about Caroline so I thought I’d catch you up a little. Caroline is absolutely wonderful! She’s working very closely with Mommy and Daddy on a sleeping schedule that is agreeable to everyone. Hopefully it won’t be too long before Mommy and Daddy can convince little Thumbelina that nights are for sleeping! Last Saturday, Caroline’s little belly button finally peeked through so it won’t be long before she christens the bathroom as well as her parents with Johnson & Johnson's and bathwater! Caroline is getting out and enjoying some fresh air a little more each week. Yesterday she went on an outing with her friend Jack and his Mommy. Today, Caroline had her first lunch date with Mason, another very good friend. Mommy sent me a picture to document the day and from the looks of the picture… I hope their lunch went better than their conversation!!

No comments:
Post a Comment