
Yesterday began with a first! A shopping trip. Caroline, Mommy, and I made our first all girls outing to Monroe. We were on a tight schedule so we had to make the most of our time. Caroline and I sacrificed our perusing around Target so Mommy could power shop. We stayed in the car and snoozed! After Target was shopped, we had lunch at our flavorite place, McAlister's. TJ Maxx is right beside McAlister's and well... it was just natural to dash in for a quick peep at the sales while we we were so close. Let's just say that Caroline made out like a bandit and next year she will be THE best dressed babe on Windy Hills!

We were so pooped from the shopping trip yesterday that we took it easy this morning. Caroline and I got our rocking in while Mommy took a quick walk around the neighborhood. For lunch, Mommy and Caroline went to Mimi and Papaw's house and had a yummy lunch. Caroline took Mommy home this afternoon and I'm sure both gals will sleep soundly tonight! (crossing fingers)
No comments:
Post a Comment