This is my first video to post so I hope you can view it. If you look to the right, you'll see a new gadget called Caroline Clips. Select the video you want to watch and you will be directed to You Tube where my videos will be from now on. Whew, anyway, have a good day, evening, night!.... Happy 4th !!
Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!
Monday, July 04, 2011
Laughin on the Fourth
Happy Fourth to everyone, hope you are enjoying the day and staying cool! I got a message this morning from Caroline's Daddy, it was entitled, 'Laughing'. I opened the attachment and saw that it was Caroline and Daddy fooling around. It was so sweet that I wanted everyone to see it!
This is my first video to post so I hope you can view it. If you look to the right, you'll see a new gadget called Caroline Clips. Select the video you want to watch and you will be directed to You Tube where my videos will be from now on. Whew, anyway, have a good day, evening, night!.... Happy 4th !!
This is my first video to post so I hope you can view it. If you look to the right, you'll see a new gadget called Caroline Clips. Select the video you want to watch and you will be directed to You Tube where my videos will be from now on. Whew, anyway, have a good day, evening, night!.... Happy 4th !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment