Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I'm A Wheel Watcher

What better way to spend the afternoon than kickin' back on the sofa and watching Wheel of Fortune? Caroline is polishing up on her alphabet by observing a very scientific method....The Wheel!! 
Is there a M? I'd like to buy and I. Gimme a L, Jack. What about a K please? YES! What's the phrase please? MILK, IT DOES A BABE GOOD.
No need to worry about Caroline's spelling grades, between Mommy teaching and Vanna's reaching, spelling will be a whiz!!

No comments: