![]() |
| Night time rock! |
Going to Sleepytown |
Mommy had some dental work done so I went to Windy Hills to watch Caroline for a while. I was so shocked at how much she has changed...and just over the course of a few days! She is making cooing sounds, laughing more, blowing bubbles and holding her head up. One of her new tricks is the passy toss - Caroline can be half asleep and pop her passy out and it will land on the other side of her criblett. Mommy said she woke the other day to passies everywhere!
Caroline is now 11 pounds 1 ounce. I'm not really sure how long she is but I'm thinking she is 24 inches for now. It's hard to tell and its even harder to get her to hold the measuring tape! She is eating well and takes pretty good naps during the day. Bedtime is a little more challenging as she is a sleep fighter. Most nights, Caroline wakes only once, maaaybe, twice. I think this is phenomenal as she is now 7 weeks old. Good job Mom and Dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment