Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Sleepy Smurf

I went to Windy Hills yesterday to see the Bartons, mainly the Barton baby! Each time I see Caroline, I'm amazed at how much she has changed. She is beginning to fill out in her face a little more and I think there are dimples hiding in those little cheeks. Her arms are plumping up yet they are still long and lean. And her legs are just adorable. She loves to get a massage and will hold her legs out for you to rub and keep them stiff as she can, which often time causes a little air leakage in her diaper region. ( I'm sure she'll appreciate me telling that years from now!) Her eyes are open much more and actually appear a lighter blue than before. Caroline makes a variety of faces while she is asleep and it's SO much fun to watch her. One minute she looks like she'll tune up to cry then, all of a sudden she'll give you an open mouth gummy grin. Speaking of grins, she grinned today and was wide awake! No kidding! Truthfully, she could have been grinning because I left my makeup case at home and I don't think Caroline has seen me but once or twice without my spackle and paint on!!
This afternoon while Mommy went and got her hair did, Caroline got to keep me. As you can tell from the pictures, she got bored with me very quickly!


No comments: