Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Monday, June 06, 2011

Sweet Cheeks

Caroline has changed so much in her three short weeks! Seems everyday she acquires a new expression or makes a different sound. These are two of my favorite looks that Caroline has learned. She appears deep in thought... pondering... next meal, nap, new diaper, next outfit...hmm, bow or no bow??

2 comments:

bhart said...

I wish I could kiss those sweet cheeks!! She looks so much older than just two weeks ago, but still just as pretty!

Angie said...

Wow, changing and growing too fast!! I need some shugar!!!:)