Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ducky Gets A Dunkin!

Bath time is fun time for ducky Caroline...(yay!). So far, she likes the water and doesn't mind getting her hair washed or face wiped. Once out of the tub, she gets a good rub down with Johnson's Baby Bath Time Calming Lotion, I think it may have lavender and all natural calming stuff in it. The bottle says it's promotes rest and calmness. Anyway, after talking to Mommy on the way over yesterday, I don't think the J&J lotion worked very well Wednesday night. Mommy said Caroline woke them up three times during the night! We aren't real sure of the cause but it was a very long day for Mommy and Daddy! After Mommy left for school, I made a short video of Caroline getting ready to take a nap in her bouncy seat with her favorite cow, Cora. Caroline likes Cora for her crinkly ears, she loves to put them in her mouth but she sometimes coughs! I think the texture tickles her tongue! See the video, Caroline and Cora under Caroline Clips.

No comments: