Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Word for the Day - BaBello

Ok, tell the truth, are these not the prettiest little set of lips you've ever seen? It won't be too terribly long before Caroline learns how to use them too. And who of us will be able to resist her charms? Not I for sure. The week is over and my shift at Windy Hills is done and honestly, I'm a little tired. I think I had forgotten how time consuming babies can be. It's a good tired though. My favorite part of the day is right before Mommy goes to work and we do the Caroline handoff. Caroline is warm and drowsy and we pile up in Daddy's recliner and rock. Often times, I drift into drowsyland before Caroline! I also like times when Caroline is waking up from a nap, she looks like a little basketball, all round and sweet under her blanket. Sometimes she will talk to me and give the sweetest toothless grin. Be advised though, Caroline will let you know when cuddlechat time is over and she's ready for her ba-bell-o (our word for bottle, you have to say it fast).  

No comments: