I probably shouldn't post these pictures as they were professionally taken but they aren't the originals. Actually, I put them on the fridge, took a picture of them with my phone...(hence the glow around my neck!), emailed them to myself, downloaded them to the blog ... sooo, technically... here they are anyway. I really, really like these pictures. Not because they are good, it's because of WHO is in them.
Our Caroline has a hunnerd faces and this shot is so crazy cute! She appears to be testing out the new freedom of her tongue! "Sthee, I can be cute AND sthilly at the sthame time!" She is such a doll baby but then again, I AM a wittle bit biased.
The second shot of Caroline and her Mommy is beautiful. Don't they look like movie stars? Mommy has taken good pictures since she was a baby but this one is stunning. Look at Caroline's hands, are they not just precious? She thought of that all herself! Told you she was smart.
The third picture is priceless to me. I'm so grateful to have my picture made with my absolute favoritest people in the whole wide world. Think Caroline is grinning because she knows she has us wrapped around her finger? Yeppers, prolly so.



No comments:
Post a Comment