Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF and WPS!

Today was a busy day for two of my favorite gals...Granny Kat celebrated her 39th birthday! Yay Granny and Happy, HAPPY birthday to you. We all hope it was a really good birthday for you!
Miss Caroline went to the clinic this afternoon to get her four month shots. She was a real trooper too. I heard her crying as she got stuck but she had settled down by the time they returned to the waiting room. Just one little tear was all that was left! I talked to Mommy after I got home this evening and she reported that Caroline was doing well. That's good news too! Hopefully she won't have much discomfort from the nasty old shots. Caroline needs to be in tip top shape tomorrow so she can root the Hawgs on ...WPS!

No comments: