Caroline has been a little under the weather for the last day or two. We aren't exactly sure of the official name of her ailment but the general consensus is a tummy virus. Each time she drinks a bottle, you better look out cause it's coming back up!! Mommy and I both have gotten a milk bath! It doesn't seem to bother Caroline, she hasn't missed a lick. She's been in a good mood and not too fussy at all. I think she's feeling better as she has been very vocal the last few hours! Check out the new video, Bumbo Speech. I caught Caroline chattering up a storm while she was watching Mommy cook dinner. Yep, I think she's feeling better!
Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
The Bumbo Mumbo!
Caroline has been a little under the weather for the last day or two. We aren't exactly sure of the official name of her ailment but the general consensus is a tummy virus. Each time she drinks a bottle, you better look out cause it's coming back up!! Mommy and I both have gotten a milk bath! It doesn't seem to bother Caroline, she hasn't missed a lick. She's been in a good mood and not too fussy at all. I think she's feeling better as she has been very vocal the last few hours! Check out the new video, Bumbo Speech. I caught Caroline chattering up a storm while she was watching Mommy cook dinner. Yep, I think she's feeling better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment