Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Little Buckaroo

I think Mommy and Daddy made an excellent choice in toys when they bought the jumpy thing for Caroline. I have gotten such a kick out of the videos that I'm getting of the lil Buckaroo jumping. I think she may go 8 minutes on the bull when she gets a little older!! Check out the video I just added, Our Buckin Bronco.
There is also a video added that Mimi sent me earlier. It's pretty funny too. Appears that Caroline is showing Papaw the proper technique on The Rollover move. She still has a little elbow work to improve on but over all, I think she's got it. Yay Caroline!

No comments: