Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Growing Pains


Our baby girl is growing up...;( Each day brings little changes in Caroline that is so exciting to see evolve! Just in the last few days, a wittle bitty toofie has errupted..finally! Plus, it looks like there may be another one coming before long. Daddy sent me the first picture this evening, it's Caroline sitting in front of the fireplace, all by her little self. She is completely mesmerized by the crackling fire! The second photo is Caroline's first time to sit in a restaurant seat instead of her carrier seat. I can see independence on the horizion. Won't be long before our cuddy, wuddly, little arm baby turns into a squiggly, squirmy, back arching, want to get out of your lap little lady. I'm not sure if I'm ready to give up cuddle time but then, the rewards of watching Caroline master her next feat is priceless!

No comments: