Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Fuzzy Hat Day

I got up early this morning and made my trek to Windy Hills. The drive was a little odd as the sun was already up and shining. I got to Caroline's house and she was still asleep!! Apparently she had a restless dawn (time change I think) and was still asleep as her ma and pa were up getting ready for work...the little snooze-meister! Caroline did wake up just in time to see Mommy off to school! We lazed around most of the morning then had lunch. Me soup, Caroline rice cereal.  After lunch, Caroline wanted to go out for a stroll. It was still a bit cool and windy so I bundled her up with blanket, hat, and passy and we went out. After a while, I noticed she was rubbing  her sleepy eyes so we went in for a nap. Being a little sleepy myself, I thought I'd take a nap too. I put sleeping Caroline in her bed and I got in the recliner and drifted off. I woke up to gahh gahh. Wow that was a good nap I said to meself...all of 15 minutes of it!! Yawn..... See two new videos, Feedin Time and Getting Some Fresh Air, that I took today. That Caroline sure is a funny little girl!

No comments: