Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Shopping 101

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since my last post! I'm shamed...Oh well, anyway, last week, Mommy was out of school for two days so Caroline invited Mommy and me to Branson for a shopping trip! Thursday morning we packed the old Ford exploder with all the necessary items and began our little excursion. Caroline and I were the backseat drivers for Mommy, we helped her change lanes! I admit... I was a little nervous about the long ride for Caroline but boy did she fool me! That precious little thing was an absolute angel the whole way. She would sleep a while then eat a while. We stopped several times to let her stretch and get in a quick diaper change then off we'd go. In no time, we got to our destination which was very nice. Great accommodations and a super comfy bed. Caroline especially enjoyed the bed after riding for so long. On Friday we shopped and shopped and Caroline was again, perfect. And yes, she received several nice treats for being such a wonderful little girl. Saturday morning  came bright and early, Mommy herded us out of the room so we could get on the road. Once again, Caroline was the best little thing. When we arrived in Conway, we stopped and let Caroline air out a little by taking her to Pier 1 for a few Christmas ornaments. After some Chik-Fil-A, we headed south to Windy Hills. We had so much fun on our trip but it was good to be home. Caroline told me before I left that she was planning another trip with Mimi and Papaw before Christmas. I sure hope they have as much fun as we did!!

No comments: