Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year errybody, hope your New Year has started off good! I rang in the New Year in a different way this year. Mommy and Daddy were invited to Cara and John's home and Caroline didn't really want to go with them so....she invited me to a sleep-over. Caroline was asleep when Mommy and Daddy left but soon woke up. We played with a few of her new toys but she didn't seem interested, she acted like she was still sleepy. I made her a big ole 8 ouncer and we rocked a little more as she had her bottle. Caroline went to sleep again! I kept rocking her for a bit longer to make sure she was good asleep. I guess I rocked both of us to sleep because half an hour later, I woke up to the neighbors shooting fireworks! It wasn't even close to midnight...yawn... I put Caroline in her room, whispered Happy New Year, and shuffled to the guest room with the baby monitor. We both slept like babies and woke up this morning to 2012!

No comments: