The holidays are over and everyone is back to work which means the grandmas are back to work in full force! Even though I've seen Caroline over the Christmas / New Year break, she has changed so much and grown by leaps and bounds! She is making many different noises and sounds and is gesturing in so many different ways. It's amazing how much she has changed!
Our little princess has learned how to use her two teefies to get your attention too! When I hold her sitting down, I normally face her forward and hold my hand on her tummy to help her stay balanced. Friday, I thought Caroline was kissing the top off my hand until I felt a sharp nip! I said ouch and moved my hand quickly. I had two little teef prints on the back of my hand. Caroline must have thought it was funny as she tried it again! I kept my hand there just to see what he would do and sure nuff, she tried to nip me again! The little bugger!!
Caroline is eating very well. She likes everything but green beans and peas and I can't say I blame her too much there! She takes a big old 8 ounce bottle at night before bedtime and sleeps all night until 7 or 8 the next morning! It's unbelieveable that in 10 days Caroline will be 8 months old!
No comments:
Post a Comment