I got a sweet phone call from Granny this afternoon reporting on their day at Windy Hills. She said Caroline was super. Granny said when they arrived this morning, Mommy came in the kitchen with Caroline. When Caroline saw Momma, she said, "Granny!" Plain as can be. Can you believe it? Whaaa? Wait, there's more... this afternoon when Granny came out of the house with a drink for Caroline, Caroline said, "Fat Kat!" when she saw Momma, plain as could be again! Tell us Papaw...where did she hear THAT? Hmm?
Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
I Can't Believe It!
I got a sweet phone call from Granny this afternoon reporting on their day at Windy Hills. She said Caroline was super. Granny said when they arrived this morning, Mommy came in the kitchen with Caroline. When Caroline saw Momma, she said, "Granny!" Plain as can be. Can you believe it? Whaaa? Wait, there's more... this afternoon when Granny came out of the house with a drink for Caroline, Caroline said, "Fat Kat!" when she saw Momma, plain as could be again! Tell us Papaw...where did she hear THAT? Hmm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet Caroline! I can't believe she's going to be ONE!!! Wish I could be there for the party. I know it's going to be fabulous!
Post a Comment