Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Halfway Through May

May is such a bizz-eee month! Mother’s Day, Graduation, end of school, and of course… Caroline’s first birthday and par-tay! A lot to do in a very short time!
Last Saturday, Daddy was so sweet to his girls by taking them to Little Rock for the day. They went to the Wonder Place where Caroline enjoyed her self immensely. I understand there were all sorts of kid friendly things to do. Mommy made a short visit to several of her favorite places then the tired bunch went home.
Sunday was Mother’s Day and Mommy was treated to breakfast by Daddy and Caroline. Even Caroline enjoyed a bit of grown up breakfast. Mommy said she even tried a little whole milk and cried when they took it away from her. Cry? Our sweet Caroline? No, surely not!! The pressure is on and Mommy is finalizing details for the party this Saturday. I can’t wait to see Caroline dive into her cake and get all sugared up! I'm ready for some cake too, hope it's choco-lahhhte.

No comments: