Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Our Little Jewel

With a Big Birthday only days away, the pressure to blog is strong. Only ten days left to write about our sweet little baby girl. Can you call babies babies after they turn one?
Caroline is such an amazing little thing. I see her climbing a little more and crawling from room to room instead of round the living room. When I say no (which isn't very often), Caroline will give a tiny sideways shake of her head. The shake is a no-no shake as if to say, "I know, but I'm little and you have to over look what I did cause I'm gonna do it again, and again...." Check out the new video when you get a minute, Caroline had fun babbling in the bubble bath! 

No comments: