Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

You Are My Sunshine

In less than 18 days, we will celebrate Caroline's first birthday, ONE YEAR old! Has this past year has flown by in warp speed or what? I'm so glad I saw Grandbec's blog of Chloe. It inspired me to create and keep our blog current for Caroline (and me!). The blog is my Grandma's baby book to help me remember the little things as well as the biggies!!
Several times a week, I wander back to the beginning ... look at earlier posts and read in awe of  the milestones that Caroline has made. It is my greatest joy to watch her grow into a toddler, that lil baby gurl has given us the most fantastic memories to record and reflect on. She is indeed our little Sunshine! 

1 comment:

bhart said...

Can't believe Caroline is almost one year!! What fun it has been to watch her grow! I know that she'll have the best party ever and you'll will have pictures to prove it! Hope to see you soon!
Granbec