Mommy and Daddy made a trip to the beach last week. Caroline didn't want to go to a boring old beach so us Grandmas (and Paws too) entertained her for a few days. Mimi started off the week and graciously handed Caroline over to me for the remainder of the week. From all accounts, Caroline was spoiled to perfection from west to north of town! Mommy and Daddy returned late Thursday and Caroline and I were anxiously waiting on them. When the car came to a stop in the garage, there was a mad dash to see who could reach us first. I thought they were rushing to give us both a hug. Nope...they wrestled Caroline away from me and slathered her with sugar and smiles. That's ok, I know they missed her! We had a super good time with Caroline and so enjoyed having her with us. When's the next vacation scheduled?



No comments:
Post a Comment