Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Monday, August 06, 2012

Are You Sitting Down?

A few weeks ago, I went to Windy Hills to see my favorite little peep. After I went in and got my dose of sugah, Mommy told Caroline to give me the gift pictured. I opened it to find a sweet little February amethyst bead to go on my bead bracelet. I said, "Thank you so much but I already have your birthstone, Lindsey." She said, "That's the month your other grandchild will be here." You could have thumped me and I would have fallen over! After the initial shock wore off and I was able to close my mouth (!) we all three hugged and laughed and cried. Poor Caroline didn't have a clue as to what was happening, she just knew she didn't like it and gave us one of her infamous frowns, furrowed her brow, and pooched her bottom lip! 
The ultrasound was taken last week and I have all the details to report. The baby, yes, BABY, is 11 weeks old now and approximately the size of a lime. The heart beat is 156 and the length is 3.5 cm from booboo to crown!  Lindsey said they could see little teensie weensie arms and legs and could also see the heart beating. The date set for arrival is February 22nd, 2013. Mark your calendars now!
I'm so excited!! I get to blog about Caroline as well as fruits and vegetables again!! And when February gets here, I will be just as nervous and excited and happy as I was the day Caroline made her debut. I know this precious lil baby will be totally awesome just like her/his big sis. (Sounds odd!!) I'm so thankful that I'll be blessed with another beautiful grandchild! Oh my gosh, that will make two you know. Hey, have I shown you the latest picture of..........ooops. Sorry, there I go again!



No comments: