Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Boy OH Boy!!

Did someone say Baaaby Brotherrrrr??
Poor Caroline! Mommy just told what her shirt says. Her only child status will change mid February when her baby BROTHER, yes... I said, baby BROTHER arrives!!
Nahhh, just kidding, Mommy took a toy away from Caroline and she got upset. But we really ARE getting a sweet, hamsome lil' boy sometime in February.
I was in Wal-Mark's Saturday, minding my own bidness, looking at cards, when my cell phone rang. I answered it and it was my beautiful little girl. She said, " Hey Momma, are you home?" I said "No, where are you?" She said, "We're taking Caroline to Atwood's to get her baby brother some toys!".  Well, I folded like a cheap suitcase and started blubberin'.  I do remember asking, "Are you sure Lindsey? You're sure it's a boy, right?"
The last time I got the hot, cold, shaky, nervous, lump in my throat feeling was the day I heard we were getting sweet Caroline!! Wowzer, not one but TWO  sweet, adorable, perfect Bartonbabies!!! It just can't get any better than this!!
Congratulations to ALL of us, especially Daddy, Mommy, and Sweet Caroline!

2 comments:

Ramy said...

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Caroline is going to be a great big sis to her baby brother :)

bhart said...

So glad for another boy in the "group"! Stecks, Max, and Wyatt will welcome him as they outnumber the girls. So happy for you!!