Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

SEVENTEEN (!) Months Old


I’m such a bad Precious... it's been waaay too long since I posted about our sweet Caroline and I feel terrible! I could offer excuses but I have none when it comes to bragging about our baby girl who is 17 months old today! Whaaaa??
Caroline is quite the little girl. She has a myriad of faces and expressions that she uses often. My favorite is her fake cry. She will put her little hands up to her face, almost covering her eyes and begin to make a sound like waah hah, waah hah. The little fakester!
We have invented a game that we play with Mommy. I’ll hold Caroline and we will sneak up on Mommy while her back is turned. (Of course Mommy knows we are coming because Caroline can’t stay quiet.) I whisper to Caroline, “Shhh, let's be quite.” Then we will pounce on Mommy, making her jump and yell! Caroline laughs so hard that you can see all of her little teefies. I love to hear her little girl giggle, it's music to my heart.
Caroline has conquered the art of walking. She has no fear. My finger is no longer needed for support and she never hesitates at cracks or big steps anymore. When we go for our walk, she leans forward, puts her hands behind her back, and takes off! Or she will hold one arm very close to her side and swing the other as fast as she walks!
Every day brings a change in Caroline, she is maturing so fast and picking up so many little things that I can’t keep up with it all. Some of her favorite words are keethz, Athce, Dooths, one, two, go…DahDee, jooths (juice), Mih-ee (Mickey).Yesterday, Caroline made a sentence....she had Daddy’s keys and said, “Thiths is keethz.” Of course, we clapped and said 'Yea Caroline!!' She's sooo smart!

No comments: