Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!
Monday, December 31, 2012
Oh Christmas Twee ...
What a wonderful Christmas we had with Caroline this year. The weather outside was cold, rainy, and a wintry mix was on the way. Inside, spirits were high and Caroline was in rare form. We arrived to a house filled with the aroma of Daddy cooking a bigger breakfast than Shoney's! We were treated to waffles, homemade biscuits, sausage, bacon, and my fav...apple butter! I ate way too much as I watched Caroline wrangle a waffle with her fork! I was dee-lish!
When it was time to open gifts, Caroline was Santa's little helper. She passed out gifts and assisted the recipient in opening them! After the cleanup, Mommy and I saw Caroline walk over to her new kitchenette and put a cup under the faucet. She pretended to fill it with water then she took a chug as if it were full of Evian! We looked at each other with eyes wide and said, "Did you see that?"
Everyone was full and drowsy which was such a nice way to spend the afternoon.....on the sofa and in our recliners! It was a great day!
A few days after Christmas, Mommy and Daddy took the tree down while Caroline was napping. Mommy said when Caroline came into the living room, she looked around with a bit of confusion. SOME body done stold her Trissmas twee! Guess the strewing of the newspaper was pay back for the missing tree! That'll teach'em, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment