Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year Errybody

Bringing in the New
Year in style, baby!
Has this year has flown by or what? I've spent the last hour or more looking at pictures and organizing them. It's taken me way too long to do this because I can't help but stop on each one and recall the day and what we were doing in the picture.
Our Sweet Caroline has matured into a funny little girl, she's no longer my cuddly arm buddy but she does give the best hugs and kisses in the kingdom! She is comical, loving, and independent. Matter of fact, she's so independent that she somehow got herself out of her bed this morning! Mommy woke up to Caroline saying, "Daddy's lotion." She's not sure how, when, or what time Caroline got out of bed but Caroline woke her up holding Daddy's lotion! Mommy checked Caroline over and she was fine!! (Thank goodness!) I'm thinking a bed will be lowered tonight!
As I reflect back on the year, I have so much to be thankful for. Looking forward to the New Year, I get to add another great blessing, our baby Ben. I feel bad that I haven't given him the same blog time as did for Caroline... I promise to do better in 2013! God bless and best wishes to everyone for a happy, healthy New Year!
Please see the new video at the top left, Jabber Bath!

No comments: