Can you believe how Caroline has grown? It's just mind boggling that she will turn two years old in four months! Our Caroline is so comical, animated, funny, expressive... Each time I'm with her, she says or does something that is just brilliant! Words flow in garbled sentences, most I understand. Some are open to interpretation!
Caroline enjoys her stuffed characters, especially Kitty Tom and Pooh. They get hugs, kisses, and taken to bed for naps. Caroline dances and sings to her favorite cartoons and she can identify her favorite characters on M M Fun House, Little Einstein, and Doc McStuffins.
Granny says Caroline mimics her when folding towels. Granny snaps the towel into the air to straighten it to fold. Caroline does the snap and shake with a dish towel, sock, or whatever she can grab! She looks like she is waving a flag!
My special time with Caroline is when she wakes up too early from her nap. I try to get her to sleep longer by humming and rocking her back to sleep. Sometimes she will go back to sleep. Other times, she tries to fool me and I figure it out as she begins to hum with me...and that's the sweetest music to my ears.






No comments:
Post a Comment