Welcome to sweet Caroline's blogspot! For almost two years now, Caroline has been the spotlight of my bragging in the blog. Her only child status has changed and Caroline is getting a baby brudder! Rather than write two blogs, I am changing the name to include new bubby Ben! What a blessing these two children are in my life!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Anatomy of a Nap ...Not Taken

Caroline kept me this morning while Mommy went to school to get ahead on some work for school. When Mommy left, Caroline was fast asleep. I assumed she would remain that way, all nice and tucked in for at least another hour or so. Oh nay nay. Mommy wasn't yet to school before the games began! I think Caroline was playing possum. She wasn't too fussy for a little bit but then she became serious and I began to sweat. We changed diapers, we walked, we made up a song, we sang that song, we changed another diaper then got in our bouncy seat. That seemed to help for a little while!!
To view a video of our attempt to nap in the bouncy seat, select the first video under Caroline Clips column to the right. It's about 8 minutes long so sit back and enjoy our adventure in Nap Class 101! 

1 comment: